I love transformer ~







26/6
I watched transformer 2 today ..So nice man ..Gorgous !Great optimus prime ,protect Sam until It die nerh ..Although It relive again after that ^^ ..Love this movie so much nerh ..I was so tense orh ..haha ..The bumblebee oso very great ..I love all robots ^^ ..err ,except not goodness de ^^ ..after that we all go yumcha when finished our transformer movie at 12.00 am ..We go Cafe Fire orh ,But i cant dribk alcoholic drinks ..hee ..gor gor them oso chatting at there ..after that fetch them go home le we oso go home le lo ..changed my cloth then straight away sleep le ..haha ..so tired ><"



hmm ..How is him le ?Everything still fine mar ?I long time din see him le ..Hope both of them will be happy ^^ ..Aiyo ,Dont worry lar ..I will be nth de ^^ What I could and should do is wish them happy and learning to let go ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, June 26, 2009

I love transformer ~







26/6
I watched transformer 2 today ..So nice man ..Gorgous !Great optimus prime ,protect Sam until It die nerh ..Although It relive again after that ^^ ..Love this movie so much nerh ..I was so tense orh ..haha ..The bumblebee oso very great ..I love all robots ^^ ..err ,except not goodness de ^^ ..after that we all go yumcha when finished our transformer movie at 12.00 am ..We go Cafe Fire orh ,But i cant dribk alcoholic drinks ..hee ..gor gor them oso chatting at there ..after that fetch them go home le we oso go home le lo ..changed my cloth then straight away sleep le ..haha ..so tired ><"



hmm ..How is him le ?Everything still fine mar ?I long time din see him le ..Hope both of them will be happy ^^ ..Aiyo ,Dont worry lar ..I will be nth de ^^ What I could and should do is wish them happy and learning to let go ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Text

Followers